Innokin iTaste VV 3.0 Review: Why I LOVE This Battery!
I’ve been meaning to try out the iTaste VV 3.0 vaping battery for a while now after seeing that this battery has quite a few fans and a lot of people writing good things about it online.
So I picked myself up one and I’ve now been using this battery for about a week now… and in short: I LOVE this battery.
It’s actually the first product that I’ve ever bought from Innokin so I really wasn’t sure what to expect but everything about this battery just seems well thought out and for the reasons I explain below and in the video above I’ve actually started to replace the ego-c twist as my main vaping battery with the iTaste VV.
Why I’m A BIG Fan Of The iTaste VV…
- The design is super stylish. Not only does this battery feel comfortable to hold and use but it looks incredible. It has a fantastic modern and clean feel to it and looks phenomenal.
- It’s packed with features. This thing has a tonne of features that other batteries within a similar price range simply don’t have. This battery will warn you before the battery is about to run out of charge, it can be vaped from AND charged at the same time, it has a digital display screen where you can accurately adjust the voltage levels AND it has an in built hit counter which tells you how many hits you have taken of your vape since you last turned it on.
- It’s compact and super small. If you’ve seen some of my previous reviews then you’ll know I have a bit of a thing for smaller sized batteries and in terms of size this battery is perfect for me. It’s lightweight, extremely compact and fits perfect inside your pocket.
- It’s dirt cheap. This is easily the best battery that I’ve tried in this price range and at just $25 plus free shipping (see below to find out where you can get it for this price too) then losing or breaking thing isn’t going to be a big deal as I can simply pick up another one. In fact this is so affordable I bought three of ’em!
Who Is This Battery For?
The Innokin iTaste VV 3.0 is perfect for anyone that’s looking for a high quality battery without a high end price tag.
If you’re looking for something that’s a bit of a step up from the Ego-C Twist but still not as expensive then a Vamo or a Provari then this is what you’re looking for.
This thing comes with so many features that are usually reserved for more expensive vaping batteries that it’s hard to believe that this thing is just so cheap!
Where To Buy iTaste VV 3.0’s Cheap:
- Fast Tech – Without a doubt the cheapest place to buy your VV from is Fast Tech. They sell them for just under $25 and that INCLUDES free shipping. You wont find it cheaper anywhere else!